Here we are more than half way through January already, so I am looking at my goals for February now. Most bloggers seemed to be busy last month writing about their goals for the year, but I prefer to have more short term aims at the moment.
My main goal is to increase my creativity. I plan to do this by:
- Increasing my outgoing snail mail
- Decluttering my craft stash. This will help me see what I have and I should only need to purchase consumables such as glue.
- Taking part in craft challenges and continue to host my own over at my Craft Owl Blog.
- Using my journal daily and expand my repertoire of bullet journal spreads. Are you following my Journal Along With Me series? I also have my new Instagram account for my Dotty Pages if you just want to be nosy at my first Leuchtturm1917 notebook.
- Using meditation to help me focus – [read more about meditation here in this great post from Alison]
- Reducing my blog posts to 2-4 times a week, because life happens. I haven’t been as active with my blog lately but I’m okay with that.
All of the above is planned to keep me off my phone. When I do go on my phone, I will set myself time limits for the apps I use most.